How to clean and care for jewelry:
Wipe the jewelry piece with a piece of wet cotton cloth. Do not clean the jewelry or beads with silver polish or any other kind of chemical, because Tibetan and Nepalese jewelry come with soft stones such as turquoise and coral that may become discolored. You can polish the gemstones with baby oil; then wipe off the extra oil with a tissue or soft cotton cloth.
Wear the jewelry often; it will remain clean and beautiful. Wrap the jewelry with a soft cotton cloth and store the jewelry in a jewelry box when you are not wearing them.
extra tips to make it last
- Keep it dry! Apply makeup, hairspray or any type of lotion before putting on your jewellery.
- For extra care, after each wear gently wipe each piece of jewellery clean with a jewellery polishing cloth.
- Store jewellery separately so it doesn't scratch other jewellery... the best way is to seal and store in an air-tight plastic bag to prevent tarnishing.
- Never use chemicals or products to clean your jewellery. Any alcohol based products can tarnish gold and silver plating irreperably.
- Always! last on, first off.